The Nikon Imaging Centre at King’s College London (NIC@King's) is a core facility for light microscopy developed in partnership between King’s College London and Nikon Instruments UK.
The mission of NIC@King's is to:
- Promote innovation across a broad range of biological research fields by providing access to cutting edge microscopy and imaging equipment.
- Provide training in basic and advanced light microscopy techniques for the benefit of researchers at King's and the London research community.
- Introduction of the latest state of the art light microscopy and imaging to research community.
- Serve as a learning platform for our regional corporate partners and contributors.
- Develop new microscope setups and imaging techniques in response to feedback from the users of NIC@King's.
- Provide a dedicated NIC@King's director for ongoing technical consultation and support.
Sister imaging centers:
- Nikon Imaging Center at Harvard
- Nikon Imaging Center at Northwestern University
- Nikon Imaging Center at Hokkaido University
- Nikon Imaging Center at the University of Heidelberg
- Nikon Imaging Center at Curie Institute (NIMCE)
- Nikon Imaging Center at IIT Genoa (NICIIT)
- Singapore Bioimaging Consortium (SBIC)